Tribute
This is a tribute to a friend of mine. Today is the anniversary he was killed in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehl6F90rj...re=related

I am ashamed of myself that I left the army because of a better payed job. I should have been there for him as we made our basic training in the same regiment.

Never forget our (fallen) soldiers who fight for us, whether German, American, English, French, Italian, Spanish...

They ensure we can live in freedom and democracy. In their mission to bring these attributes to other countries too, they die because some terrorists can just not think beyond their limited mind.

Always support our troops in their fight against world's terrorism! I am sad about most german people who don't care about our soldiers, other countries do. I would like to beat those people to death.

"Wenn einer von uns müde wird, der andere für ihn wacht.
Wenn einer von uns zweifelt, der andere gläubig lacht.
Wenn einer von uns fallen wird, der andre steht für zwei.
Jedem Kämpfer gibt Gott einen Kameraden bei."

"If one of us gets tired, the other one for him watches out.
If one of us doubts, the other one believing laughs.
If one of us falls, the other one stands for two.
God gives every soldier a comerade."

Stay loyal, believe in the one God, support our troops.

(If you feel to reply, do so. But stay serious please.)
Oh shit dude. I'm so sorry for your loss Sad

R.I.P.

(Terrorism is pointless. They need to be destroyed fast those Talebans).
Sorry for the loss,

2deep, the thread is about a KIA, not the people who killed him. We try to steer clear of the Terrorism topic OOC.
Lul w00t? So he wasn't a friend of Chief Pimp? Was it just a story..? And wtf is KIA?
KIA = Killed In Action,

Yes it was his friend but.. enough of this.
(01-19-2011, 01:57 PM)2Deep Wrote: Lul w00t? So he wasn't a friend of Chief Pimp? Was it just a story..? And wtf is KIA?

Quote:(If you feel to reply, do so. But stay serious please.)
Chill down, 2Deep..

Ontopic, Sorry to hear about your friend/ not friend. Salutes for him Sad
R.I.P Chief Pimp's Friend.
The following 1 user Likes 2Deep's post:
  • Skaara Dreadlocks
Sorry for your loss Sad
I am sorry to hear about this, but everyone dies for a reason, he served his country and his soul will decend to heaven (Thats the christian side of me coming out and yes, im religious)
Thanks to all who feel sorry with me. He was a good friend and me and his / mine other friends will never forget him. On sunday will be a service at mitday for him, which we will visit. We will also meet his parents, although we don't know what we shall say...we know them well too. Hmm...

And I agree on you Kenny. I am quite religious too, I've also seen the Holy Father yet in 2008..yeah. I will meet my friend in heaven again, if I come there.

Me and my friends also planned to visit the Memorial of the Federal Army in Berlin for all the fallen federal soldiers, in July. I remember when we first visited it on a weekend after He died and we were so said that we were all drunken at the end, crying....

We also decided we would join the army again in a few years after all of us finished their studying / working as we all want to continue our friend's duty, he shall continue living through it.