v33x Status
V33x=Noob every noob in gmod is on V2D= Rp here we respect you
(09-11-2012, 07:23 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Everbody stops breaking rules when theres an admin....

As I stated before:

Admin joins.

"MINGES! To the minge-cave!

Admin leaving.

Minges, CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE! (Input Rome Total War Soundtrack - Warrior March here)

The admin team really needs a tool that they can go undercover.
The following 1 user Likes User 5190's post:
  • Generation
(09-15-2012, 04:15 PM)Wiseguy Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 07:23 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Everbody stops breaking rules when theres an admin....

As I stated before:

Admin joins.

"MINGES! To the minge-cave!

Admin leaving.

Minges, CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE! (Input Rome Total War Soundtrack - Warrior March here)

The admin team really needs a tool that they can go undercover.

I Agree at 100% !

700th Post
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
It's true once the admin's come on that the immature kid's suddenly turn into little mannerly boys.
Steam Name: Fallcon
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34631279
I just believe we should start handing out harder bans. Today I have 2 permanents and one for 823 days. Seemed to work, the server was calm for 4 hours.

Anyways I'll try to be on it as much as I am able to the following days.
Thanks for the help Alive, your efforts may turn some players back to that lovely map. On the bright side I overheard Soul say that the next admin he promotes will be on 33x permanently or at least 80-90% of the time. A new hope?
These weeks I will be mostly on v33x to see who's active there for a v33x only promotion.

I want to bring v33x to a higher standard of roleplay.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • GhostRider, StillAlive
(09-18-2012, 09:13 AM)Soul Wrote: These weeks I will be mostly on v33x to see who's active there for a v33x only promotion.

I want to bring v33x to a higher standard of roleplay.

Now that's more like it!
Praise the Emperor, we may be saved at last! (Sorry had to add WH40k quote Tounge ). I hopped onto 33x yesterday and stuck around for an hour, hour and a half, and it reminded me of what I used to call RP-ing. It's like Gotham before Batman. Corrupt cops, mic-spammers, overly aggressive players, you name it. Not many minges but just generally people who fail to understand the nature of RP... Someday I may return there, it's just not enjoyable for me at the moment.
I really hope the v33x situation can be resolved. It's a great map but unfortunately, as already stated, problems do occur on it.