Battlefield 1942
1942 is amazing. Played it when it came out sooooooooo much even played it recently.
So anyone still play on servers? My username is UTLonghorn12, maybe you'll see me on the Nokey servers Tounge
Is it ok to feel old when you remember playing this game?
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
The following 1 user Likes ImperialSheep's post:
  • UTLonghorn12
I preferred battlefield vietnam.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
So, if any of you do in fact still play Battlefield 1942, check out the SiMPLE servers, believe they have 4. They are pretty awesome, and the community is great. (And on top of that, they are NoKey servers Cheese)
I played this game so much when i was younger that i can't even count how many hours i put into it the first month after my brother showed me the game. And i seriously wish i could play it but my copy is broken and doesn't work and my Pirated copy can't play online.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(10-08-2012, 06:27 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: I played this game so much when i was younger that i can't even count how many hours i put into it the first month after my brother showed me the game. And i seriously wish i could play it but my copy is broken and doesn't work and my Pirated copy can't play online.

Just log on to a server labeled 'NoKey'. Pirated copies can play there.
I have this game, or I remember I played this with my dad when I was younger Tounge I can't find the CD now though, I loved the map wich was almost just close quarters, I forget what it is called though.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Berlin and Stalingrad are pretty closed maps, although when you play them online, grenade-spam is the weapon of choice Tounge