Ban Request
Player name:Hubabuba

SteamID (if possible):

Time in GMT: ca. 10:00

Summary: We (taco and me as police) where called because someone was propblocking a door called police hq at the apartments. Shortly after we arrived and went upstairs he shot shiyan, who called us, for an unknown reason. I shot hubabuba after that since i was not fast enough to stop him from killing shiyan.
I made a search warrant and went in, since there where moneybundles on a crate wich suggests contra. Then, a minute after his death, hubabuba came in and as i began ramming the keypad on the crate he began to hit me with a crowbar. Before i was able to shoot he killed me, went outside where taco was waiting and killed him too.

Evidence: Since i didnt record it because everything was unexpected, i can only hope shiyan or taco or even hubabuba could announce their side of the story
You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.
- Walther Sobchak
Sorry but people cant be used as evidence, unless they have evidence such as a screenshot or something then I'm afraid us admins cant do diddly
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I think i should start to have fraps going all day, but can we keep it open in case someone shows up with evidence?
You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.
- Walther Sobchak
thats my plan.

I'm keeping this up for a day or two to see if the people you said have evidence at all.

If not then I'll close it
Whilst I don't have any screenshots therefore no evidence, I'd like to clarify. Hubabuba was a security guard at the time, and I was looking around the map searching for contra. In apartments, I saw 3 cameras belonging to hubabuba, and a door called 'police head quaters'. Called raid, picklocked the door. As soon as the door opened, there was a prop leaning on the doorframe. Not only was there no keypad, but also not enough space for 2 people between the door and the prop.
Noticing no admins on at the time, I decided to make it clear in OOC that huba shouldn't be doing that, and threw a molotov at said prop. Realising I couldn't then enter the room, I called fire services via /request and swiftly left. On my way down, Taco and Zellmer entered the building, followed by huba. Huba then blocked me on the staircase, took a shotgun out and shot me without warning, killing me. At this point, he did not know I burnt his prop (as he would not have received the request for the fireman, being a security guard). The only evidence I'd even been near his room was OOC.
I came back to the apartments roughly an hour later, and the prop had been replaced, again with another prop without a keypad.
Well guys I can't ban someone without evidence such as screenshots or Video.
Since you guys could just be lieing and making stuff up.

I know its kinda harsh but I need solid proof.

So sorry guys. I let this open too long now.

Closed, Due to lack of evidence.