TinyRecardo - OOC Scam
Name of player: (TinyRecardo)

SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:47834795)

Time in GMT: (around 14:00 GMT+00:00)

Server: ( rp_EvoCity v2d )

Summary: (I was Adverting I wanted to buy a Volkswagen Golf GTI for 30.000. When suddenly TinyRecardo told me he was selling one and told me to meet him at the Gas Station. When there he showed me the car telling me it was the Volkswagen Golf GTI.. in .//, After I gave him 29965 Dollars IG, he dropped the car, I picked it up, And he ran of and Disconnected for 10minutes.. Probally to avoid any problems. I dont want him to get banned for long or something, just like a day for him and for me to get my money back - Offcourse I am planning to give his car back too.)

Evidence: (None, I tried to make SS`s - Server crashed.. Proof is in the server logs, after I payed him and tried to contact admins the serve rcrashed)
I confused
you gave him the money, he gave you the car ... whats the problem?
Yeah whats the problem here?
he wanter the car which cost 50000 in the chop ..he gave 30000$ and the other guy gave him the car which cost 25000 in the shop ...i think ..
The matter is that is that Tiny told me it was the car of 50.000 ( Volkswagen golf GTI ) I gave him 30.000 for that car -That = The car of 50.000- When I gave him the money, he didnt gave me the 50k one but another one that looks like that one with the value of 25k. ( and he told me in .// OOC that it was the 50k one)
Send me a PM with the whole story.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.