Coreleone RP
It seems like a lot of people like to have just that building and build a backroom and all and im saying this because i have seen more and more people do it including me but i have done it for at least a month and im not claiming to be original althought i prefer to build a bar instead of a resturant. And all i have to say is it's a nice build who ever made it originally.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(09-04-2012, 07:44 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: It seems like a lot of people like to have just that building and build a backroom and all and im saying this because i have seen more and more people do it including me but i have done it for at least a month and im not claiming to be original althought i prefer to build a bar instead of a resturant. And all i have to say is it's a nice build who ever made it originally.

I can't say that I built it originally because apparently it's stealing if I make a restaurant with de_tides props, and put a long bar in it.
(09-04-2012, 10:51 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote: I can't say that I built it originally because apparently it's stealing if I make a restaurant with de_tides props, and put a long bar in it.

I don't think anyone here really acuses you of stealing, it's only cause you build pretty much the same thing the next day, had you build this like in a week or a month noone would've looked twice, but when you come about the day after putting key props in the exact same places people find it suspicious.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • equal
(09-04-2012, 01:46 PM)GunFISH Wrote:
(09-04-2012, 10:51 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote: I can't say that I built it originally because apparently it's stealing if I make a restaurant with de_tides props, and put a long bar in it.

I don't think anyone here really acuses you of stealing, it's only cause you build pretty much the same thing the next day, had you build this like in a week or a month noone would've looked twice, but when you come about the day after putting key props in the exact same places people find it suspicious.

I suppose so, but if it were me, I wouldn't be mad if I saw someone making a similar rp to one I made the next day. I would be happy, because I would of known my rp was so awesome, that people had to do it again Cheese