Sleeping Dogs
I'm Only sad about the fact that this game is quite short (I am including extra missions and events)
Love the hand combat
Way too easy with gunfights
Many things you are able to do
A bit of a parkour

Game surely is exaggerated but hell, it's one of the best games I played for like past 2 years, and there weren't many good games by that time I must say

This and next year however will bring us awesome games
Hitman, Far Cry 3, new killzone (on vita), new tomb raider, lost planet 3 etc etc
Hey bro, you said Tomb Raider twice... c:
My head was messed yesterday....
And you really don't wanna know why •_____•
It's.. Ok. Not awful, but not brilliant either. It's like a better GTA, but slightly retarded too. There are times when I thought it did stuff well, and other times where it's the cancer of modern gaming. They talked so much in the trailers about "YOU HAVE A CHOICE, AND YOU WILL GET CONSEQUENCES!"..What consequences? I slaughtered 50 civilians on the way to a meeting with my cop boss and all that happened is I gained slightly less cop experience. It's linear as hell and makes no sense, there's no punishment for not being an undercover cop but a maniac instead. You could see EVERYTHING coming in the story too, which wasn't all that great, but at least it was better than GTAs.

I enjoyed the hand-to-hand combat though, that was well done. Especially when you put peoples faces in sawblades. Gun combat was awful and glitchy, it's a very bad PC port, the controls are retarded as fuck. This is meant to be PC, why would you force binding multiple controls to one key? Racing had bad controls, and so much for 'illegal street racing' when you have flares and signs and blocked off roads.. I would've enjoyed an actual illegal street race, but lol.

Don't even make me mention the fucking forced kareoke mission. Seriously, two 'omg sex jokes celeb missions' for 13 year olds right in the middle of a storyline buildup. Ffs that annoyed me.

So, a mediocre average game. Nothing more. Some good bits, but meh. Not worth the price.