Any clans for regular people?
I'm a guy who really isn't able to play on specific times and dates. I am currently studying and living in the same place, and here, there's always tons of things going on. This means, that my free time is scattered around random times of the day. I am not able to attend special training, as it is usually on a specific time/date. Usually (weekends excluded), my sessions aren't longer than an hour.

But yet, I'm still looking for a clan. A clan with a proper introduction, professional leadership with proper English skills, and a decent size. If anyone could come with some recommendations?

I like to shoot stuff. No really, I like to shoot stuff. And people too. I can RP without guns, sure, but I really like to kill things. I can follow orders, I can give out orders, and I can RP properly.
I'm also into doing ShopRP, and usually, I can make it pay off too. PoliceRP is fun too. I got a working mic, Teamspeak (and others), and a decent amount of weapons and ammo, which I'll gladly share(as I said before, I like to shoot stuff).

I have played over 100 hours on the server.

So, do you know a clan that would accept a player like me?
Umbrella Corporation.

Cheese
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • equal
(09-02-2012, 10:26 AM)Generation Wrote: Umbrella Corporation.

Cheese

Sent an application. Lets see what this can bring!
(09-02-2012, 11:44 AM)Verenikin Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 10:26 AM)Generation Wrote: Umbrella Corporation.

Cheese

Sent an application. Lets see what this can bring!

"Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life."
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Verenikin
Well, if you didn't rush your decision and trusted the word of a single person, you may have came across the Shadow Associates Agency.

The S.A.A. is an 'spy agency', they are also highly qualified RPers and shooters. Even though we are usually on at Western America time , we also allow people from Europe to join.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors that focus on clans.
I would have said "The Pawn Shop" if you were into the ShopRP, otherwhise I would've went with Umbrella aswell. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Umbrella is quite fun and active, give it a shot, we're always looking forward to new members. Cheese
Clan Needed Tounge