Legenditals ban (Edited) (Help please?)
Your name: Legenditals

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25489360

Banning Admin: Sniper wolf

Ban Length: Not known

Reason for the ban: Unknown, when banned there was not a reason stated

Why we should unban you: I love this server, I spend alot of time on it, I have no idea why I was banned and I would love to join again.

Link to other guys side: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1821
I'm gonna post the same reply in both mYaffliktioN's and Legenditals' unban request - seeing as they were banned for exactly the same thing.

As admitted, mYaffliktioN had prop blocked the bank, as he admitted both now, and at the time, due to deleting half a base. So he recieved a warning kick, and that was the end of that. Or so I thought ..

Legenditals then began a stream of non-stop abuse and complaints, over a simple kick - shouting 'abuse' etc. He also claimed that I was lying, and that it was not a prop block - even though mYaffliktioN had already admitted it was.

When mYaffliktioN rejoined - he too joined in the stream of protests and abuse.

Meanwhile, I'd recieved multiple complaints about the both of them harassing other players.

So anyway, I told them both to stop the arguing, it was only a kick, and to stop spamming in OOC etc. They did not stop. Legenditals was worse, saying that I was being ignorant, lying, etc. Anyway, I gave Legenditals a ban for constantly flaming and spamming in OOC.

mYaffliktioN then tried to sneak in another comment - by leaving quickly afterwards, thinking that he'd avoid a ban by quitting ... So I banned him too.

They were both rude, arrogant, and ignorant players - who did not respect admin decisions or the fact that they broke the rules :/ even when one admitted he did - the other complained for ages.

So, this is why I banned them.
Well, if they say things about admins, which are offensive in peoples views they are bound to get banned. I agree why you did these bans.
I never said anything offensive to the admin, I asked him to listen to me so I could state the other guys case. I see that I cannot convince you to remove the ban, Well, how long am I banned for?
(01-18-2011, 10:02 PM)Legenditals Wrote: I never said anything offensive to the admin, I asked him to listen to me so I could state the other guys case. I see that I cannot convince you to remove the ban, Well, how long am I banned for?

This is what I kept trying to tell you - yet you didn't listen. I understood the situation fully. I realise it was a half deleted base, and thus not intentional prop block. This is why I simply kicked him - as some action had to be taken.

I was happy enough to leave it there - but you both were most insistant that I'd misunderstood, which, I hope you see now that I did not.

I'd also like to direct you to this thread of mine, which I feel explains nicely my point: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1843

You don't have to read it, by any means, but it'd be nice if you did.

You were both banned for about 6 days.
I'll just suck it up and take the six days. See you all soon =]
Closed.