Unban request.

Your name: arleitiss

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17687252

Banning Admin: I think shark

Ban Length: Don't know, didnt show it.

Reason for the ban:
Just friend admin of some guy who didn't like what we did even though it was his own fault as well. Me and my friend were 2 SS's. We went into office building and there was some guy, a security guy, he opened door for us himself, it was keypad fading door. He opened it himself. We ran into elevator, that guy ran in as well, then I don't know if Mac10 is security job gun or not, but he pulled it out and started shooting. We took him down. In another moment, admin tp's to us. And just bans without listening to what happened. Hate when people use friendship with admins to ban people.
It was both side fault and therefore only we get ban.

Why we should unban you:

Because friend admin ban shouldn't count as proper ban, and for small mistake of both sides like that there shouldn't be a ban. We didn't even destroy anything.
He isn't my friend at all.

You're a Dev, set an Example instead of random raiding, you had no incentive to raid as far as I knew.

You're banned for 2000 and your SS buddy was banned for 100 for following your orders, so in turn, you made him fail.
Yeah, you didn't even listen what happened and banned stright away. And that guy opened door himself. he didn't close it he OPENED it.
Closed.