unban for THYHOBBIT
Your name: THYHOBBIT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22178897
Banning Admin: [F:] Fallen
Ban Length: More than a day, i have been banned since monday afternoon, and it is thursday night (currently)
Reason for the ban: Prop pushing
Why we should unban you: Well for one i dont think the proof was conclusive, there are only two pictures where my name is in it, one is a picture of my car, and one is a picture of me physguning a prop. However what happened was (as i remember, seeing it was a little while ago) was someone was minging with their truck and was running over people, also someone how cars were being flipped upside down, not by my prop. seeing my car was burning in the middle of the downtown road, i decided to move it off to the side. The last picture, if you look carefully you will see a truck running on top of my police vehicle. Here is the link to where the pictures are at: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1482
Now the reason i would like to be unbanned, is because i was trying to move some of the minge/chaos that was going on in the middle of the road, people were getting ran over left and right, and i was trying to calm things down. I apologize for prop pushing.
Please take a look at this Smile
Closed.