[Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia
(09-01-2012, 06:43 PM)Faustie Wrote: Yeah I was busy with either !BLACKMESACLASSIFIED! or poker at the time, I can't remember which but it seems the right time frame, so sorry to say I didn't see most of it.

The whole fearRP thing is really one persons word against anothers, and I'm staying neutral on this one, but that's not really what I want to focus on.

Maybe so, though alexia was there so she can back me on this

Firstly: As Rux said, why did you go ahead and hostage him? Unless you pretty much have your jobs set with an active agreement, you aren't honorary government.

We were in the lobby originaly to get a contract to work with them until he pulled this, so we went and detained him

Secondly: "- Killing a Hostaged man without proper RP We decided to end the situation due to the current state of the police". I don't like this bit. If you are, as you say, helping the government, why are you executing people tied on up on the ground? If a normal police officer did this he'd be banned for RDM and blacklisted, why should this be any different? This bit screams of RDM to me.

Yes maybe shooting him while he was on the ground wasnt the best course of action, but we cut our losses seeing as he does nothing but failRP when we detain him, this isnt the first time we've had to arrest him for the police, and he does nothing but complain and refuse to listen, or listen but do it in a very smartass way, so we ended the situation, and moved onto better RP, a government contract regarding the scanner drone that you saw around the map, and at times scanning your poker table

Thirdly: Alexia screaming to kill him, which we have the screenshots of. This ties in closely with my second point, and again, screams of RDM. There's no reason to do so, especially if you were, as you say, trying to help the government. Not on, not on at all.

Granted, Not the best way to have given the order

"You were clearly not affiliated to the government whatsoever since the police came after you."

Not true as we called in what was happening and that we had a suspect who had shot inside the nexus detained, had him against the wall, called the officer over to us, and then he untied wwee and he bolted down the street when 3 armed people were faceing him, almost like he expected the officer to untie him.

That same officer was the one who we ended up having to kill when he again tried to free wwee, knowing full well why he was being detained after we called it in
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia - by BlackDog - 09-01-2012, 09:41 PM