Security
Well before summer started i gradudated from high school , i wanted to do IT prepared myself for the entry exam then got screwed by them giving stuff that was not on the list so i ended up signing in for Security. Kinda funny i can RP it and be in real life. Anyone took security as his job or education before?
Lifeception....wait wut
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
Yeah its kinda funny i can both RP it on fearless and be one in reality when i graduate again
What sort of security are you talking about? Like a mall cop or something more professional? I only asked because I have never experienced anything about it before.
For now i think its just security like mall cops , security guard at events and stuff like that but it has the option to expand even further. I already know i got 6 hours of gym and sometimes have to do Police training , fireman training and even military training
Sounds really cool. If you're in it and you like it then start to aim higher!
Maybe some day you can become a bodyguard for a high class personnel. Would be boss.
The education is fun although the exercises are a bitch if you're not used too it but i'll manage. StillAlive you're right its great to have the opportunity to aim higher and never might know if you get hired for somebody important :p

Narcotic

I never imagined myself being one either the course only exists for 4 years , i would have been an IT Junior System Analyst but i didn't make it like many other things but its still something to be proud off. Not to mention you are ensured to find a job anywhere , there's always a high demand for firemen , police and even security guards
I'm a Security Officer for a Mental Healthcare Group known as the Priory. I basically control what comes onto a Medium/Low Secure unit and what goes out. It used to be good but I hate it now. So i've been offered a position with the NHS as a Healthcare Assistant.

37.5 hours a week
12500 Salary - Year 1
13400 Salary Year 2
14500 Salary Year 3

Then go up to my final Salary advance in year 4 which could be between 15300 and 17500 Cheese Mental Health is the place to be
i reckon it differs between countries , though no clue yet what I'm gonna do yet
I know I'm bumping my own old threat but its been nearly 3 months further (2.5 almost) and now i know a lot more of my education . For those of you who don't know what they really want in life , I'd recommend this education. You get to do and see so many things that a lot of people don't , not to mention you get to know more about how certain jobs work. For example customs (google translate , translates it like that) at first i was rather skeptical about the job because most things you get to know about it or shown of it seems less enjoying then the actual work itself. I haven't had internship there yet but really when we had an interview it offered so much more and not to mention it pays well