Goodbye fearless
[Image: michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif]

Continue, please.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • HellShell
Soul never said it would be the first customised gamemodes
He said it would be one of the first customised gamemodes.

(09-11-2012, 11:24 AM)DarkWolf611 Wrote: Wow... just wow. I can't even post a reasonable goodbye thread
This is not a reasonable goodbye thread. Get lost

(09-11-2012, 11:24 AM)DarkWolf611 Wrote: Wow... just wow. I can't even post a reasonable goodbye thread

(09-11-2012, 11:24 AM)DarkWolf611 Wrote: I am just trying to be the mature one here and say I am sorry for messing up
You are not mature, you are saying how the gamemode will fail, and will not be ready for gmod13 and so on.

(09-11-2012, 11:24 AM)DarkWolf611 Wrote: Then my "Porpminging with a chair" I made a chair with no gravity and started floating around town in a chair.... it is supposed to be SEMI-SERIOUS. I am sorry if I affected players in any way by floating around town in a floating chair laughing. I was having fun.
That's not RP, until someone makes a floating chair that can actually float in mid air, carrying a person. It is not roleplay, Semi serious basically means Half - serious, it's still serious, but not to that grade where you need to take a shit.
Flying around in a chair is not RP in any way...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-11-2012, 11:24 AM)DarkWolf611 Wrote: -Bullshit that people don't give fucks about-

[Image: Preview?imageID=84688&generatorTypeID=&p...t2=&text3=]

Oh and by the way, players can choose their way of Roleplay. Either Serious or Semi-Serious in the server, so shut up.
The following 1 user Likes Campress's post:
  • Flux
I guess its another mad person because he did get raided lol.
Eny way goodbye.
I guess this is finished, considering his rebuttal was him admitting that all his bans were valid. Semi-serious does NOT mean 'not serious'; due to the inclusion of the serious in there, floating around in a chair would be considered stupid by semi and serious standards.

Apart from that, he admitted everything he did was wrong and that he's sorry, for which I commend you because not enough people admit their mistakes or apologise for them in these times.
Didn't I already close this thread once?