Steam Greenlight
(08-31-2012, 04:40 PM)Mahti Wrote: Gotta vote postal 2 Cheese

WOOO! Postal 2! Crazy thing is i got that game when i was probably 13-14 and still have the box and CD.

Youd think the clerk woulda checked my ID
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Mahti
Why are there so many bad simulator games by LAYERNET
Woodcutter simulator, Towing simulator, Roadworks simulator, and even street cleaning simulator. .__.
My vote is for Project Zomboid, I got it a fair while ago on Desura and haven't really played it, at all recently.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
I voted for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
It would be really cool to have our own Source game to run CityRP, imagine the possibilities. But yeah, way too complicated.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Warior135, Absinthe
(09-01-2012, 05:02 PM)Soul Wrote: It would be really cool to have our own Source game to run CityRP, imagine the possibilities. But yeah, way too complicated.

But will it blend?
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Absinthe
I am so super excited for all these slenderman/minecraft games, how fun.
LAYERNET is the best Game Company on the face of the earth. Vote all of their games Cheese
(09-01-2012, 05:02 PM)Soul Wrote: It would be really cool to have our own Source game to run CityRP, imagine the possibilities. But yeah, way too complicated.

All the minges that you already permed would give it dislikes

On topic
My top is Underhell
Because this is not another Half Life 2 mod under category "shootmanystupidretardedaicombibes"
(09-04-2012, 11:23 AM)Tomorrow Wrote: Because this is not another Half Life 2 mod under category "shootmanystupidretardedaicombibes"

Check out Moddb, there's an amazing number of HL2 mods that don't contain any shooting. I'd personally recommend "The Stanley Parable", a down-right perspective-changing life-altering mod.