Unban me for NLR
Hello Smile

My Name: MILTON!

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18579737

Banning Admin: [FL]Evo

Ban Length: I don't know :S

Reason for the Ban: NLR Break

Why you should Unban me: Firstly there was a raid at the Flea Market where all officers were called to. It was propblocked so we all got killed. When I respawned I walked around for a bit. I got a radio command reminding me not to break NLR so I didn't. In reply I sent "Any commands sir?" He told me to go to the flea market and I did. The propblock was removed and contra destroyed.

Ten Minuites later im asked on OOC wether I returned once I was killed. I said yes because it was an order I was given by my commander. I was then kicked and banned.

If this is shorter than a 24 hour ban fair enough but I think this whole situation has been misunderstood.
Well, you know if you died, so you wait 5 mins before you go back even if your boss tells you to. You don't break NLR. Simple as.
(01-17-2011, 05:39 PM)Fallen Wrote: Well, you know if you died, so you wait 5 mins before you go back even if your boss tells you to. You don't break NLR. Simple as.

It seems like this isn't in my favor. I just want to know how long Ive been banned for :S
(01-17-2011, 05:40 PM)FluffyMCDOOM Wrote:
(01-17-2011, 05:39 PM)Fallen Wrote: Well, you know if you died, so you wait 5 mins before you go back even if your boss tells you to. You don't break NLR. Simple as.

It seems like this isn't in my favor. I just want to know how long Ive been banned for :S

24 hours.
-Signature removed-
CLOSED seen as its only a day ban.