DarkWolf611 Ban Appeal
Your name: DarkWolf611

Your ban ID: 13023

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: Global Ban

Involved: Me only.

Why we should unban you: After the new cheat detection system was implemented I had a lua script in my folder that shouldn't have been there, (Yes I put it there, not saying i didn't, named Auto Aim). I was banned for about a month by [FL] Ruxandra. That ban was completely fair, I removed all my lua addons. When my ban was up I joined the server and played for a few hours. Admins were on, last time there was a problem it was detected right away. In this case I played for a few hours and left. Next day I am perma-banned for cheating, 2nd offense. I am just trying to understand what my 2nd offence was, I was pretty sure I removed all my addons/hacks. w/e you want to label them. This took place over a month ago.

Sorry for the trouble, I have a ton of items and would like to continue playing this server.
the first time is was AutoAim.lua

then after you came back you had
DarkRPEnts.lua
(08-31-2012, 12:17 AM)Temar Wrote: the first time is was AutoAim.lua

then after you came back you had
DarkRPEnts.lua

I thought that was supposed to be in there (*facepalm*). I had both of them in there both times. Thanks for the answer Temar. I am sorry for abusing the lua folder in your servers . Please understand there was no intention the 2nd time. It was a mess up on my part, big time. I understand if you will never let me back in, but I will go ahead and ask since this is the unban section. Will you please knock back some ban time? Even if its 5 months? Anything is better than a permanent ban. I would really like to be around for Gmod 13!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

Quote:[General Rules]

1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban