My Permban Unban request.
Exclamation 
Hello there fellow players and admins, thou i don't think no player will read this!

Anyways, a few months back i constantly played on your server, i couldn't stop!
But of course i got bored some times, and wanted to extend the possibilities by trying new things that i knew was against the rules. I can't say '' I'm sorry'' a thousands times, i think one is enough. I AM SORRY!

And now when we all are forgived ( ? ) i would like to tell you how i got permaneted banned.
I spawned as a rebel at the '' rebel base'' I saw my friend lagodos driving against me, in full speed. Out of reflexed i spawned a prop and physich guned it, and the car high in the air. He landed inside the fence of the base, so there was no chance for him to drive out.
Of course i tried to help him out of there by forcing his car out.

When i was in the middle of the action i got freezed. I felt that my pulse rose and that i probably would get a ban again. I looked behind me and saw a blue physich charge, carrying me ½ meter up in the air. I tried to tell the admin EXACTLY what happend, but he / she ignored me completly and just said:
-''Have fun with this ban''

After a few days of waiting i decided to enter the server, happyli playing again, and there it came, as a shock.I was permabanned.

I read on the forums why, and it said:
''Upon reconsideration, 4th time banend for propminging. Permanent ban issued.''

I can only notice three banns, so i guess your admin made a misstake.
Anyways, i will tell you about the banns.

1: ''Proppushing''. As you probably understand, these were in my early days, i had never played on this server and thought it was okay. Without an warning, i got banned.

2: 'Proptrapping himself.'' Well, this was in my '' middle'' part of gaming on the server. I stood in my house placing a prop in the front of my body so i wouldn't get neither killed or punched unconscious.

3: ''Propsmashign a vehicle, lieing about it.''
This accusation is half true, and half lies.
I did propsmash my friends car, and then trying to get him out, BUT i didn't lie about anything!
If the admin in question is going to ban me, i think he / she needs to informe the player with various arguments why he / she is banned.

Thank you for taking your time reading this admins. I hope for a answer soon. Thanks

// Zabone. Blush
Rules for an Unban Request [UPDATED 18/04/12]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021

(10-26-2010, 04:30 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Before you write an unban request, read these rules.

1. First of all remember to USE the template, if you are not using it your unban request will get denied.

6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that.
Still no template.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.