Ban ,prop block
Name of player: Bigtoe[AP2S1]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21263421

Time in GMT: 2:20 am gmt +2

Server: v33x

Summary: Prop block

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198008...1267889073
This is a screenshot of a room in our base, this player trespasses into our base, and continues to give us her banter, and then says that it had been screenshotted, when she had done it half way through the building, this sreenshot was taken before bigtoe had a chance to place his keypad, i was involved with this as i was building a base with bigtoe at the time
... You are an idiot, you stalked me all day because i killed you when you were S.S, you followed me around trying to wait for the right moment to try and get me banned, I start building a base, and have to attend to my contra in the other room, then you run into that room while i was half way through building it, and take a screenshot, There was nothing to hide behind there anyway, i was building it for my friends contra.
You were there for like 15 minutes, contrawhoring in the locked room, u were not building anything i was watching you
Approved
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub