Ban Request - On 2 Players
Name of player: -=[WB-N]=-| Lofl [Test M.]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51472355

Time in GMT: 9:47pm

Server: v2d

Summary: We walked in on a supicious building and found this.

Evidence::
[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]

Name of player: i liek turtlez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5959212

Time in GMT: 10:00pm

Server: v2d

Summary: We walked in on a supicious room in Tides Hotel for attacking our room. The keypad also never worked and he broke NLR to kill as a gun dealer.Doomfort and he also had contra.

Evidence::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2akblhNA...e=youtu.be
Hi, I am i liek turtlez. I believe the problem here lies with the player(s) that made this post. Pilot and Outcast have been harassing me since I first saw them playing on the server. Yesterday, these two RDM tased and cuffed me, also deleting my counter I made in the restaurant across from BP claiming it was prop blocking. Since then, they have been continuing to troll me. They sat and waited for me to enter my hotel room and when I left they tried to break into my room. I have keypads on all of the fading doors as per the server rules so I don't think I'm breaking any rules there.

I'm asking that this ban request be ignored simply because the accuser is literally trying to instigate issues with me every time we're both playing on the server. I do my best to ignore/not deal with these kids, but clearly they have enough time on their hands to try and get me banned from something I play for fun.
Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.