Banned literally for no reason(maybe a misunderstanding?!?)
Your Name:ExTaCi

Your ban ID:14167

Banned by:[FL]Grub

Server:v33x

Involved:me another paramedic[his name is .:|HG|:. ๖ۣۜLegitimate and pinky_ghost(my friend)]
Why we should unban you:a paramedic came and cdm my friend who got under the car I thought he got stuck and spawned a prop to push the car in order to help him get up,then suddenly I get disconnected from the server and my friend says that I got banned,this is very unfair considering that I am a fairly new player on the server.Nice impression you give to newcomers...btw grub at first banned me for 7 DAYS---ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
I told my friend to talk him in order to reduce or remove the penalty....It's just a big fucking misunderstanding...
You..Took a prop, the dresser prop,and flung yourself in circles...You hit 3-5 cars... Please explain to me how that helped anyone.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The dresser prop was stuck in place and I was trying to "unstuck" it that's why I was swinging it around....
So the dresser was stuck yet you could easily move it around? Sounds like bull to me.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I didnt know that I was swinging it around cause I thought it was stuck because of the lag!?I was just moving my mouse....how should I know if it's my computer's prob or the internet's prob...
Can't you just lift it?...
Why would I lift a ban that I feel is right? I saw you swinging the prop around havin a jolly old time. Maybe you should think twice before doing actions like that.

"If you don't want to get the time then, don't do the crime.."
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I noticed that most of the people get banned by you...coincidence?
Or you are that good...
With that attitude, you can stay banned.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.