MikeCorpsâ„¢ - Random raid/Threatened to kill me as a cop.
His name again - MikeCorps™

His steam ID - STEAM_0:1:41706789

Time/Date of incident: monday august 27th 0:37 onwards

Admins online - No

Summary - I opened my apartment door, about to leave. Then i noticed a policeman outside. He wouldn't move and kept blocking the door and persisted to grief me, i backed up from the door in attempt to wait him out. But he stormed in with a gun to my head, he then handcuffed me and forced me out of the room. At this point i was calling out for help to admins on the ooc/@ chat. He then used a lockpick i imagine to lockpick the bathroom where my contra/weed was stored. I then had to bargain my freedom of him loosening the handcuffs, He wanted 2k just to unhandcuff me, I agreed to give him the 2k, but i didnt. So then he handcuffed me again.

His main way of communicating was through through his Microphone, so alot of the chat would be missing and 1-sided at the start.
But he persisted with his vigilante searches with no search warrant, he held a gun on me so i had to follow the FearRP.

On the OOC chat i learnt that i wasn't the only victim in his grief/troll raids. He also random raided ezDeezer before me. After he was done raiding me, he random raided the coreleones next door i think his names was xx Nemesis xx or something.

Screenshots -
He demanded 2k to unhandcuff me. Yeah. He was a cop to.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2akljr4&s=6 - From the screenshot you can see his 'description' that he's a serious roleplayer and has a great humor. I wish i could of met him in better circumstances.

screenshot of him handcuffing me again when i didn't pay him his 2k.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1580eo0&s=6

screenshot of him forcing me out of my apartment - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lvkztj&s=6 ( i think i scrolled up in the text to show i didn't give him consent and i had no search warrant)
You can also see that "ezDeezer" said ' He did that to me to ' after i said why is a cop random raiding my apartment.

result - i lost a money printer and 7 weed pots due to his vigilante roleplay. I also warned him that i took screenshots and i'll be posting a BR for the random raid, i told him that i wanted a sincere apology and compensation for the items he destroyed.

When your going through the logs, you'll see me like a broken record saying something along the lines of "Please leave my apartment, i don't consent to searches." His reply to it was "I'm holding a gun on you, now stand still....................... *he handcuffs me* Now get out of the apartment." *Gun still pointed at me* I was tempted to stay because he can't shoot me as a cop, but i didn't wanna test him. He's already breaking rules, why wouldn't he rdm me?

Thank you for reading the long read and i hope you do the best course of action.

Sorry for including xx nemesis xx & ezDeezer i didn't ask them for their permission for me to be able to use their names in a ban post. But i just wanted more evidence against MikeCorps™
He did this to me and my friend at UM aswell but he must of prop climbed in.... due to the fact we build a wall all around it and made sure no-one can get in, he broke a lot of rules yesterday.

I have no evidence to back this up.
(08-27-2012, 11:16 AM)Ciryl123 Wrote: He did this to me and my friend at UM aswell but he must of prop climbed in.... due to the fact we build a wall all around it and made sure no-one can get in, he broke a lot of rules yesterday.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=17956

In the first video recorded for this ban request, he actually caught your OOC conversation with MikeCorps after he propclimbed into your base. I don't know if that's sufficient evidence or not, but it's just something I noticed and wanted to quickly point out. Apologies if I didn't have the right to post here, I was just browsing ban requests and thought this may help.
(08-27-2012, 11:16 AM)Ciryl123 Wrote: He did this to me and my friend at UM aswell but he must of prop climbed in.... due to the fact we build a wall all around it and made sure no-one can get in, he broke a lot of rules yesterday.

I can back up Ciryl's story as I was the friend.
You said you would pay. You said you lied. I cuffed you for lying to a uniformed officer. I then uncuffed you. You can check console.

Also, in the first screenshot you said you would pay before I even cuffed you.

Also, I dont even believe I can equipt a lockpick as officer?
(08-28-2012, 12:39 AM)JamesCorps Wrote: You said you would pay. You said you lied. I cuffed you for lying to a uniformed officer. I then uncuffed you. You can check console.

Also, in the first screenshot you said you would pay before I even cuffed you.

Also, I dont even believe I can equipt a lockpick as officer?

The other door was locked and i didn't have a search warrant. I'm assuming you used a lockpick. Or maybe i was wrong about that? I might of left the door open which i highly doubt.

You handcuffed me because i lied to you. Is there a rule/law that states "If a policeman random raids your apartment, he is allowed to handcuff you and want a payment/ransom to set you free". And you uncuffed me because i said "i'm taking screenshots of you handcuffing me and forcing me to pay for my freedom".

Besides all that you haven't explained why you raided my apartment with no search warrant and you was asked to leave countless times. Have you got any evidence/proof that there was proof/suspicion i had drugs in there? Even if you did find this proof which i highly doubt since your known for random raiding then you should of requested a search warrant for me.
Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.