Unban request for Dead Pixel
Your name: Dead Pixel

Your ban ID: 14142

Banned by: Grub

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved:: Agent soapy

Why we should unban you: Ok so I was banned for supposedly prop smashing. Here's what really happend I went to sleep because I had to go AFK and didn't wanna break RP Soapy (acording to wittnesses) supposedly picked me up in a prop and started prop pushing/ smashing people when I got back I was being lifted into the air and a couple minuets later I was banned, for something I did not do.
i assume the admin who banned you saw it or there is some evidence to support the ban as we dont ban on the word of players
I did not prop kill anyone.
If you check the logs you can see i was sleeping at the time i was accused of prop smashing or killing
Excuse me I typed the wrong thing Smile.. Now it's fixed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
How was I extreme failing RP?!?!?
Falling asleep so your friend could prop bash you.. Do I really need to get the screenshots? Falling asleep in trash cans.. Falling asleep on random props.. Heres a good one, Falling asleep in a orange prop thing in the nexus while your friend prop smashed you. YOu did this multiple times also.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied.