Batman the Dark Knight Rises
I saw batman the dark knight rises yesterday and of course i thought it was awesome beacuse i'm a big fan Cheese
Anyone of you guys who has seen it and in that case:
- What did you think about it?
- Do you think it will come another movie?
- Favorite character? (All 3 movies)
- Favorite quote? (same here, all movies)
Wait... what
Click for cookies!
1. Not as good as The Dark Knight.
2. (Proven fact.) Christopher Nolan isn't making anymore Batman Films.
3. Commissioner Gordon: Manages to appear in all 3 films in all his glory.
4. Lt. James Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
The following 1 user Likes BombFire's post:
  • Konkey Dong
Ofc they would make another film its to large of a franchise not to
1) I loved the movies , last one had predictable moments though .
2) Of course they'll make more batman movies but not in the Dark Knight Franchise
3) Well i'll go for a char that appears in every movie : Lucius Fox. I'm think Morgan Freeman is a great actor but i loved his role in the movies , especially in the second movie when somebody of the wayne company tries to blackmail bruce wayne
4) Well basicly i got two:

1) "Don't talk like you're one of them! You're not... even if you'd like to be. To them you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out. Like a leper. See, their morals, their "code"... it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these uh, these "civilized people", they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

2) I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

Why those two ? because they are similar to each other and has a sort of truth in it: Humans are basically wearing winkers we only see straight ahead of us , when all goes well nothing happens. But if one tiny little thing that is away from the normal routine everything falls into chaos