Unban Request - Sideways
Your name: Sideways

Your ban ID: 14111

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: HarryButchers

Why we should unban you: So I logged into Fearless today I find myself banned for NO reason at all. I have literally done nothing.

Why? Because HarryButchers is my brother, and I'm always whining at him to stop breaking the rules constantly because I know that he was going to get permanently banned one day and I enjoy playing with him when he actually role-plays. Still, he breaks the rules now and then because he finds it a lot more 'fun'. So he was finally banned.

BUT then he uses his old account, which also has an extra copy of Garry's Mod, to minge AGAIN, because he thought it would be funny (seeing as he had developed quite the name for himself on the server).
He RDM'd a few random players at first and then started to CDM, with my own BMW!

So I'm guessing you've banned the other account too. But why do I have to pay for his wrong-doings? I didn't promote any of this.
1 thing i didnt like when i was reviewing logs is on the 2nd account first thing he did was hand over all the money (10k) too you
(08-25-2012, 01:03 PM)Temar Wrote: 1 thing i didnt like when i was reviewing logs is on the 2nd account first thing he did was hand over all the money (10k) too you

Yes I know for a fact that he did this because he was planning on getting banned again so he didn't want it to go to waste.
Approved , but i removed that 10k