Reliqua (Random Arrest)
Either way, I know what I saw. He ran out asked if anyone wanted to buy molotovs, then looked at me, saw I was a cop, and sprinted away.

And dead, you were an accessory to a crime.
(08-25-2012, 12:38 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Either way, I know what I saw. He ran out asked if anyone wanted to buy molotovs, then looked at me, saw I was a cop, and sprinted away.

I did not witness the "supposed crime" but I did let my partner in our shop and then you cops demanded in. It was random arrest on me.
I will never understand why people joke by putting names of the weapons that are illegal by the president into a giant sign that names the shop..
(08-25-2012, 12:38 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Either way, I know what I saw. He ran out asked if anyone wanted to buy molotovs, then looked at me, saw I was a cop, and sprinted away.

I sprinted away after you started zapping your tazer and your colleague shot someone in the arm...
-Soapy (:
(08-25-2012, 12:28 AM)Agent Soapy Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 12:26 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Again, you harbored a guy that was illegally selling weapons, who was resisting arrest. I've told you this multiple times in-game and on here.

When did the President say "Its illegal to harbour people who are illegally selling weapons" Oh yeah never.

Since I was involved my as well comment. You were selling molotovs and a cop happened to catch wind of the conversation. You decided to run into Dead Pixels shop as a safe haven. We asked him to cooperate or he would be jailed since this fugitive was selling deadly weapons. He ignored and told us that we needed a warrant. We got our warrant and he claimed it was random. After hearing the reasons, Im sure you can deny that it wasn't random. We arrested the accused BMD and the cook for harboring a criminal and refusing to cooperate. In an RP situation, just about any business owner would give up a criminal if it means keeping his business. There were consequences to your actions, all I can say is you should have listened.
(08-25-2012, 12:14 AM)Reliqua Wrote: You're completely lying. What happened, was Agent Soapy went outside and went, "ANYONE WANT TO BUY A MOLOTOV?" Molotov Cocktails are illegal. I tried to taze him, but he ran into your base. I told you to make him get out, typing, AND talking, telling you to do so. You told me I had to get a warrant, proving that you weren't going to co-operate with me. So, I got a warrant for the search, and arrested Soapy for resisting arrest, and selling illegal weapons, and arrested you for harboring a fugitive suspect, and refusing to co-operate with a police investigation. Nice try though.

Good day to you.

Theres no perma law that says i cant harbor a fugitive.

You said it was common sense there's no common sense section in the rules. You cant just go up and make your own rules based on what you feel is legal and what is not.

Harboring a fugitive is not a perma law

You cant just go and make up law's based on what you feel is legal and what is not.

Say what you want it was random arrest I broke now law.
(08-25-2012, 12:49 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 12:26 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Again, you harbored a guy that was illegally selling weapons, who was resisting arrest. I've told you this multiple times in-game and on here.

When did the President say "Its illegal to harbour people who are illegally selling weapons" Oh yeah never.

Since I was involved my as well comment. You were selling molotovs and a cop happened to catch wind of the conversation. You decided to run into Dead Pixels shop as a safe haven. We asked him to cooperate or he would be jailed since this fugitive was selling deadly weapons. He ignored and told us that we needed a warrant. We got our warrant and he claimed it was random. After hearing the reasons, Im sure you can deny that it wasn't random. We arrested the accused BMD and the cook for harboring a criminal and refusing to cooperate. In an RP situation, just about any business owner would give up a criminal if it means keeping his business. There were consequences to your actions, all I can say is you should have listened.

Did you read what he said? it was a joint shop. And harbouring a suspect? that's pretty retarded. Common sense also isnt a law.
-Soapy (:
Alright. I'm done here. Have a nice day!
Harboring a fugitive is not a perma law

You cant just go and make up law's based on what you feel is legal and what is not.

Say what you want it was random arrest I broke no law.
(08-25-2012, 12:52 AM)Agent Soapy Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 12:49 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:

Did you read what he said? it was a joint shop. And harbouring a suspect? that's pretty retarded. Common sense also isnt a law.

If you say it was a joint shop than you must've been in agreements on the items you were selling. You both knew the risk for selling weapons under a strict dictatorship, it was in the broadcast stating it was your only warning. Any selling or pulling out of weapons you were to be arrested. He tried to prevent us from doing our job as officers to protect the city and contained you in his shop. We followed through with protocol, got our warrant, and previously warned him that he was going to be arrested if he did not cooperate with the police force. Therefore his arrogance led to his arrest. Simple as that.

Presidents laws were in effect at the time, we were told if anyone prevented us from doing our job as an obstacle of the city, they were to be arrested. I suggest you get over it, it was 15 minutes and over and done with. You now know the consequences of our dictatorship. Congratulations!