Mass Minging
Name of player: NYSKY (was TEK as he keeps changing names)
SKU11CRU5HER115
MiekkaMorso
FreshShark // Like a retard!
(there are many more but i cant record everything and as you can see i got a buffer overflow)

SteamID: (are in order)
STEAM_0:0:25926953
STEAM_0:0:50827730
STEAM_0:0:42034130
STEAM_0:0:54037967

Time in GMT: 1:45 pm

Server: V33

Summary: Mass rdm, propkill and attempted prop kill, random taze, and much more that logs can most likely show.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHkvOGUVm...e=youtu.be
I was online at the moment, as you can see at the end of the video, I also caught some details in the video the maker seems to have passed over on accident and I have been instructed to point them out in a comment.

You caught, so gud ,jumping on a tazed body also at around 1:30,
STEAM_0:1:18017623

After Miekka randomly tazes and kills m1L at around 1:50

Right after that
JpS [at] BootCamp, gets out a pistol and just starts attempting to backseat admin and sprays into the crowd of people, including shooting the people that were not involved at all.
STEAM_0:0:13393151

Then afterwards, m1L runs right back to a few yards away from where he died.
m1L^ /M/ Like this TARDO!
STEAM_0:0:50351530

Also NYSKY was spawning props during the incident, killing an SS with a refridgerator while JpS is running away from the police. Also, I did see him killing many other cops by using props, so if an admin could check logs it would be apperciated.
Clan Needed Tounge
I was unemployed i just got random tazed by cops! I not do anything.. And after i joined SS to try handchuf the prop abusers! And stop the guys who RDMing becuase i tryed contact a 'ADMIN' and after i saw its'nt working i joined V2D.. - FreshShark here!
(08-24-2012, 07:49 PM)Sharky Wrote: I was unemployed i just got random tazed by cops! I not do anything.. And after i joined SS to try handchuf the prop abusers! And stop the guys who RDMing becuase i tryed contact a 'ADMIN' and after i saw its'nt working i joined V2D.. - FreshShark here!

you were lifting up the plane wing and tried to drop it on other players
NoNo, i do that for fun spawned and deleted, sorry if u think i want prop kil:-D
Fun? You held the giant prop above everybody for a few seconds and dropped it, most likely thinking it would drop and kill everyone.
Clan Needed Tounge
I know that was'nt fun i could propkill people.. Stupid idea
Sharky you enyway broke rule .
eehh no?
Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.