Small Question On Killing Tranqed Players?
I was wondering, i recently got band for raiding as sec gurad, backseat admin and killing a tranqed player, Now i dont mind the first 2 i did wrong i know that and i am going though my ban as i deserved.

Anyway i know that stepping on a tranqed/sleeping/tazed player is against the rules
(13. Do not jump or walk on anyone who is "Unconscious", "Sleeping", "Tranquilized" or is in any other state of unconsciousness. )
And banable but i did not know killing a tranqed player with a AWP/one hit kill weapon (as far as i know) so i was wondering what rule i would of broken without the other stuff mentioned above (just killing a tranqed player with a gun)

Thanks yours truly TJ3003

P.S. IM NOT ASKING FOR A BAN REDUCE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT I WAS JUST LEGIT CURIOS!!!!
I think if they are tranqued, they are effectively defenseless, so any form of violence against them would be unfair, when you can tie them up and give them a chance to live. That's my opinion anyway Smile
(08-24-2012, 06:35 PM)Termin Wrote: I think if they are tranqued, they are effectively defenseless, so any form of violence against them would be unfair, when you can tie them up and give them a chance to live. That's my opinion anyway Smile

Shooting a cop with a M4 is unfair since he only has a 9mm Tounge
The following 2 users Like TJ3003's post:
  • Catkillerfive, Rayne
I think killing them with guns/melee weapons while there unconscious is ok as your not killing them on that way. If you Admins disagree with this then rewrite the rule like this: "You not allowed to kill anyone that is sleeping, Tranquilized or in anyway of unconsciousness (Stepping/walking on them, shooting them, bashing them with a melee weapon)."
Yes, but the cops can run, and shoot back at least, a tranqed guy, has no defense whatsoever Tounge

But yes, I feel the rules needs to be re written as Catkiller said Smile
(08-24-2012, 07:09 PM)Termin Wrote: Yes, but the cops can run, and shoot back at least, a tranqed guy, has no defense whatsoever Tounge

But yes, I feel the rules needs to be re written as Catkiller said Smile

Would be nice for it to be more specfic
All the tranq. does these days is cause problems.
Its become a weapon that minges use to piss people off, and then run away.
There is very little purpose for it anymore, as players just resort to AWP's.
(08-24-2012, 07:25 PM)Noobias Wrote: All the tranq. does these days is cause problems.
Its become a weapon that minges use to piss people off, and then run away.
There is very little purpose for it anymore, as players just resort to AWP's.

They are long range tasers to be used in hostage sitchueations, going that way with its a useless weapon you might as well remove all weps, dont need guns to RP Tounge

Also everyday minge userlly cant afford a tranq, a shipment is 55k i belive..
As far as I was aware, the only time killing unconcious/tranqued players was against the rules was if you purposely go and stomp/walk over them during another situation. Like what always happens with cops and tazers. Otherwise, tranquing someone and then silently assassinating them would be quite a tactical thing to do.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Rayne
What about slitting someone's throat open from ear to ear while they're sound asleep? It's the tranq'd person who is completely defenseless, and unless it's a random, should stay that way. Last I checked it was a rule break to walk/jump etc. on them, because that won't kill someone sleeping. Kind of Giltch abuse, but for lack of a better term.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”