Gun dealer doesn't sell and RDM (rubinswift)
Hello Admin,

Name of player: Rubinswift

SteamID: I don't know how to find... ;s

Time in GMT: I don't know.Just random time few minutes for this request.

Server: On the v33x

Summary: I asked to buy weapons,he's gun dealer.He said go away.I followed him to tell him that his job is sell gun,he aimed a gun on me and my friend. and said leave me alone.I said no.Trying to explain that he need sell guns and he killed my friend jelle.moermans . And he aimed on me too.But i just runned away.

Evidence: I happened fast,so no screen or recording... But i swear.This is true..

Kind Regards,
Tiwer
Hmm Full Of lies there mate ~( im rubin )

I Was setting up my shop then you came with NYSKY And put selling dildos and viberators so i ran off the red barcuda and told you to leave my why i set up my shop then you corner me in so your freind can attempt to knife kill me so i killed him and you think it was RDM LOL SRSLY It was self defence and your wrong because i sold over 30 guns and 10 ammo MotherMike is a witness that iv sold guns and so is mkraynsford so dont lie in a ban appeal mate Also tell them how you helped your freind attempt to rdm me but i bet you didnt relize when you all went to knife me id have a glock ready hmm dont cry in your request and lie because you was overpowerd in something you caused

Tnx- Rubin
(08-24-2012, 10:53 PM)Rhys Wrote: Hmm Full Of lies there mate ~( im rubin )

I Was setting up my shop then you came with NYSKY And put selling dildos and viberators so i ran off the red barcuda and told you to leave my why i set up my shop then you corner me in so your freind can attempt to knife kill me so i killed him and you think it was RDM LOL SRSLY It was self defence and your wrong because i sold over 30 guns and 10 ammo MotherMike is a witness that iv sold guns and so is mkraynsford so dont lie in a ban appeal mate Also tell them how you helped your freind attempt to rdm me but i bet you didnt relize when you all went to knife me id have a glock ready hmm dont cry in your request and lie because you was overpowerd in something you caused

Tnx- Rubin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWlDwusJn...e=youtu.be
Sexism = Not Allowed -Smile
Mate , You stopped recording when i removed my shop so i could go to red barrcuda only so them 2 idiots would run after me and try to knife me when im in the corner of the shop like i said your just winging because you got overpowerd in something you caused plus they were just trolling as i move into a new shop someone trys to knife me seriously yea i killed him for trying to knife me and i did sell guns get the admins to check the logs LOL And NYSKY Is just trolling and btw tiwer dont try to corner me in so your freinds can knife me because everytime you try to corner me in to knife me ill kill him and you if you try it aswell mate seriously dont try and backfire something you caused nemmsayin ?
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator