Screamer's Unban Request
My Name: -(LoLz)-Screamer383
My Ban ID: 13796
The Admin who banned me: [FL] Temar
Server I was banned from: rp_EvoCity v2d
Involved: Just me
Why you should unban me: I was on while Garrys Mod was having trouble with Singleplayer and Multiplayer, I was told to stay away from people because if i got to near to them, HL2.exe would stop working, I was not hacking or tampering, just merely wanted to go on the server and get some money, I'm sorry if some of you thought I was hacking, to be honest, I have no clue where to start if I would. I hope the people at Fearless can accept my apology for whatever I have done wrong and hopefully I[/size] can get back to playing on this server again.
you have trooperhack
(08-23-2012, 10:41 PM)Temar Wrote: you have trooperhack

I am aware of what trooperhack is and what is does, but I assure you, I haven't had it for a few months.
its still there, i know that for a fact
so you better find it and remove it or will with get a perm if you come on with out removing it
(08-23-2012, 11:41 PM)Temar Wrote: its still there, i know that for a fact
so you better find it and remove it or will with get a perm if you come on with out removing it

Okay, I still have to wait out the ban time, correct?
correct
(08-24-2012, 12:06 AM)Temar Wrote: correct

Okay, I deleted my entire Gmod folder, how do I know if its gone or not?
im pretty sure deleting the entire folder should do the trick
(08-24-2012, 12:46 AM)Temar Wrote: im pretty sure deleting the entire folder should do the trick

If it doesn't and I come on the server and it says its still there, can you just give me a warning so I can go and fix it?
Closing.