Unban request:Chicken :D
Your name:Chicken :D
[b]Your ban ID:14040

[b]Banned by:
Mahti

Server:rp_EvoCity v2d

[b]Involved:I don't remember his name -.-

[b]Why we should unbar you:Because I like RP and have fun and when I go on garry's mod this is the server i like to go on so that is why I want my banned to be shortened or unbanned

P.S i was banned for 32 days -.- and the guy that i killed stabbed me so..
i don't know how i fail rp if i was a cop and killed him.

Please Consider to unban or shorten my ban time
Thank You
You spammed whole city full of props, some of your props even blocked the tunnel.
(08-23-2012, 07:12 PM)Mahti Wrote: You spammed whole city full of props, some of your props even blocked the tunnel.
No.
I didn't because I had no props the only prop a spawned was 1 door and i used it to help push my friends car to the gas station the props ni the tunnel was the rebels and i was not a rebel

(08-23-2012, 07:12 PM)Mahti Wrote: You spammed whole city full of props, some of your props even blocked the tunnel.
No.
I didn't because I had no props the only prop a spawned was 1 door and i used it to help push my friends car to the gas station the props ni the tunnel was the rebels and i was not a rebel

And if i did spawn a prop i probably didn't mean to and forgot to undo so please give me 1 more chance.Angel

And if i did spawn a prop i probably didn't mean to and forgot to undo so please give me 1 more chance.Angel
No, Unban request denied.