Hacked.
Alrighty, I started up steam this morning saying my account credentials are missing, i click ok. I type in my password, and it doesnt work.

I then tell steam to make me a new password, it says wrong email, when i clearly typed my steam email correctly. Needless to say my password isnt changed.

I believe i have been hacked.

Shit.

Any help at all appreciated.
I have been looking here for some help, but im a little stumped.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-QDFN-4366
Why? Well, i have 3 keys i can use for proof of my account, but i forget which credit card i used to purchase the games. So even if i send a ticket, i cannot get my account back.

I am soooo fucked ):
Hello Jarz,

Following a Steam account hacking, the best way is to contact the support by providing some information.
All this information is available here -> https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-QDFN-4366 (Official Steam Support)
To contact support, you must create an account support to this address -> https://support.steampowered.com/register.php

Once you have created your account, and you sent a ticket with all the information requested, you will have to wait their answer.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I've been into this kind of situation before, just send in a ticket, you just need to send proof of those keys with your Steam support ticket number.
As long as you use 1 if the retail keys, you will get your Steam back, remember to check for Troyans before changing Password. This happened to me for about 2 months ago. After you have checked for Troyans (And removed them if you found one/some) then change your Email password and Steam password. DON'T USE THE SAME PASSWORD FOR BOTH YOUR EMAIL AND STEAM (And other websites), THIS MAKE IT EASY FOR HUMANS TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT. I got hacked by a Credit Card thief bot so I long none of my TF2 and SMNC items got stolen.

Check your other account that you can implement Credit card info. Example: Steam, Origin, blogspot, livestream.com/twitch.tv, Google/Youtube, Facebook, DeviantART and so on.
(08-23-2012, 06:38 AM)Campress Wrote: I've been into this kind of situation before, just send in a ticket, you just need to send proof of those keys with your Steam support ticket number.

It says i need the credit card's type, full name, and its last 4 digits. I dont have any of this.

I have a retail game sitting infront of me right now, but the problem is, is that the Orange Box is tied to another account X(.

Is there ANY other way i could get proof for steam revolving around keys i bought with a credit card?

(08-23-2012, 04:51 PM)jarz Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 06:38 AM)Campress Wrote: I've been into this kind of situation before, just send in a ticket, you just need to send proof of those keys with your Steam support ticket number.

It says i need the credit card's type, full name, and its last 4 digits. I dont have any of this.

I have a retail game sitting infront of me right now, but the problem is, is that the Orange Box is tied to another account X(.

Is there ANY other way i could get proof for steam revolving around keys i bought with a credit card?

Imma just send in a ticket anyways, and hope for the best. Please keep using this thread for any other ways to get my account back, should it not work. Thanks for the people who shared!
You could always.. hack your account back Wink
The following 1 user Likes Campress's post:
  • earl
(08-24-2012, 01:51 AM)Campress Wrote: You could always.. hack your account back Wink

Just sent a ticket 10 hours ago with a Company Of Heroes Retail i snagged. Turns out the "Modern Combat" Mod i have with it is able to open the game without steam, since its technically a seperate game! XD, I proceeded to find all 3 CD Keys i have for the Company of The Heroes and The VALVe should be The "Cheese"

Hope for the best, as it says it take 1 - 2 business days to reply.
Expect me on in Two days!
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Humla
Good to see this has been resolved, congratulations. Wink
(09-08-2012, 07:38 AM)Adman Wrote: Good to see this has been resolved, congratulations. Wink

Thanks man.

Cant wait for some thrilling RDM's and cops breaking NLR!
Wink

[Image: cop.jpg]