Massive Doomfort
Name of player: Lasse Ngaard

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29345860

Time in GMT: 12:40 pm

Server: V2d

Summary: a doom fort wich contained a long hallway, tinyest shoot holes i have ever seen and a walk way in the back

Evidence::
[Image: hl22012-08-2212-33-00-67.jpg]
[Image: hl22012-08-2212-33-09-44.jpg]
[Image: hl22012-08-2212-33-18-58.jpg]
[Image: hl22012-08-2212-36-10-88.jpg]
[Image: hl22012-08-2212-36-40-47.jpg]
I was with him at the time, i approve.
How am i involved: Witness.
(08-22-2012, 05:54 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I was with him at the time, i approve.

First of all, lets make clear, I do not have shoot "Holes". I do have a coverage, witch is realistic builded and each piece supported by each other, they are bullet proof yes, but they are also testet on private server where I was able myself to takeout my friend behind the coverage. It wasn't easy, but far impossible. The "Hallway" as you call it, is build to be able to get cars inside the base and is like 10 meters wide, witch give raiders a opportunity to move, to zick zack, to use his skills in a gunfight without having any "space-troubels". When thats told, its only take like 4-5 sec to get to the end of my so called "Massive Doomfort" Because I do only use one custom door and when you have past the coverage there is no further defenses and you will then have "completed" the base.

I did ask [FL] Andreas if my base could be approved, afterall I wasen't quite sure if it was acceptable since the parking next to nexus, is a public place, but he timed out before I had a answer, so I waited for him to join the server again and forgot everything about the base, when a great roleplay situation (cops vs terrists) where played out ...

But by the way, how did you get in? I mean, since I have never had any contras inthere I would like to know why the front of my base was gone and you two was inthere, afterall I belive that you had a really good reason for raiding and throwing molotov at my base Smile
Dont you feel safe behind that screen, while F***ing with me!

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under "-HL Mencken.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
we weren't raiding. i just saw the wall with no key pad. i walked up to it and it tured out it was nocolided so i just walked through
(08-22-2012, 06:32 PM)Lasse Ngaard Wrote:
-snip-
But by the way, how did you get in? I mean, since I have never had any contras inthere I would like to know why the front of my base was gone and you two was inthere, afterall I belive that you had a really good reason for raiding and throwing molotov at my base Smile

We got in by walking through the no-collided wall you got there. No molotovs was thrown, no keypads were cracked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you know what, you had a prop that made it unable to shoot through when standing near on the raider-side, you had a walkway behind it too. (Wich is considered a doomfort)
There is no question about it, this is the ultimate doomfort. With no-collided walls, small shootholes, walkways, corridores, no keypads but still props. This is unraidable.
Asking a admin that disconnects before any answer does not really count as an counter-argument. And you were not building while we entered, we walked in, he took some photos and then you came with your tides truck. So it was not under construction, but under use.
(08-22-2012, 08:20 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 06:32 PM)Lasse Ngaard Wrote:
-snip-

We got in by walking through the no-collided wall you got there. No molotovs was thrown, no keypads were cracked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you know what, you had a prop that made it unable to shoot through when standing near on the raider-side, you had a walkway behind it too. (Wich is considered a doomfort)
There is no question about it, this is the ultimate doomfort. With no-collided walls, small shootholes, walkways, corridores, no keypads but still props. This is unraidable.
Asking a admin that disconnects before any answer does not really count as an counter-argument. And you were not building while we entered, we walked in, he took some photos and then you came with your tides truck. So it was not under construction, but under use.

So what ya saying is ... That ... My front of the base mysteriously was disappeared? Well .. Thats strange ... But okay, if you tell me, Iam sure you are telling the truth Smile
Dont you feel safe behind that screen, while F***ing with me!

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under "-HL Mencken.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
Yes we are, someone chould have raided before. I dont know, it was gone when i came there.
Ban Request approved

Thats one Superior Doomfort.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub