Not just any new guy
Thats right Im not just any noob comming to this server I actully know how to play. I quit my old server and am using my alt account due to people still adding me. I was a head manager for a dark rp server and was dubed king of wire mod. Things happen and so we move along hope to find some great players here and ejoy the many vast great feature to play with in this server/communit

Jarome a.k.a Perry Cox [in game]
Hello , Jarome

I Welcome you to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Wink

Hope to see you soon !!
The following 1 user Likes earl's post:
  • Flux
well quite the warm welcome... emotonal damage? or just angry and bitrer?
Jarome, don't bother about him.

Welcome to the servers and now forums. Good to see that you're feeling comfortable here.
Enjoy your stay! Smile
I don't pay people like that no mind. There's always people like that You will find especially when I'm on my phone my Typing/Spelling is bad so I'm sure I'll run into the grammar Nazi soon enough
(08-22-2012, 07:16 AM)Jarome Wrote: I don't pay people like that no mind. There's always people like that You will find especially when I'm on my phone my Typing/Spelling is bad so I'm sure I'll run into the grammar Nazi soon enough

Don't pay no mind?

So you do pay a mind?

If you do not pay nothing, you are infact paying something.
Earl, stop writing in here if you have nothing good to say. Actually, you're free to just log off and never come back on the forums again.

Especially if you're continuing to be such a dumbass.
The following 4 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • earl, Sideways, Fiddlestiiicks, TheDeadPixel
(08-22-2012, 11:41 AM)StillAlive Wrote: Earl, stop writing in here if you have noting good to say. Actually, you're free to just log off and never come back on the forums again.

Especially if you're continuing to be such a dumbass.

I can feel the love tonight.
The following 3 users Like earl's post:
  • Nadrickk, TC224, ChimpB
Earl if you just want to troll on forums you ain't gonna be here for long.
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • earl, TheDeadPixel
sounds... threatening

On topic
WELCOME TO FL community
Enjoy your stay Smile