Ban request Generation20® and Twister
Name of player: [FL:RP] Generation20® and Twister

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37218289 and STEAM_0:1:43104560 (not sure but I think this is the correct ID)

Time in GMT: 13.09 Swedish time, yesterday

Server: v2d

Summary: I witnessed one of the SS trying to break NLR and I told him not to. He were being kinda rude so I answered with the same attitude. When they drove off I said to myself "fucking french" but didnt realised I held X. They drove back and asked what I said and I answered "fuck you" (Out of character) and they shot me. Would the cops shoot me IRL if I said fuck you? Naah.

Evidence: This is the best part. My friend found a video from this incident on youtube. I was going to leave it be at first since I got it on fraps myself but when he found this I thought it was time to make a BR. Here is the video, remember it is from the offender himself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiJ78JzOX...el&list=UL EDIT: Seems like he made his video private now haha, lucky I still got mine. Smile

I am uploading my own clip where you can see Twister also, just in case.
I don't know what you are going to do about me but ...

I received that too :
[Image: hl22012082013162954x.jpg]

There is no way to lie in this case because liying is the worth, i say : YES
I fired you, but it was only for the reason mentionned in the picture, i hate when people are discriminating me, and telling me some racism thing ...
It wasn't a RDM.
And BTW, i'm was not going to break NLR, i already told you, this day, there was a NASA Event (admins can check, i can upload a video of it, if admins want), i was going to there ... That's all!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
He made it private after this ban req, That means that he was trying to hide it. I was the one that saw the video and a witness in game that they randomly shot him for saying that.

http://postimage.org/image/uj8tftpxd/

It's not racism to say fuck french. We were on the phone when he said that and he ment to tell me it. and that picture is worth shit.
(08-21-2012, 09:48 PM)John McLane Wrote: I don't know what you are going to do about me but ...

I received that too :
[Image: hl22012082013162954x.jpg]

There is no way to lie in this case because liying is the worth, i say : YES
I fired you, but it was only for the reason mentionned in the picture, i hate when people are discriminating me, and telling me some racism thing ...
It wasn't a RDM.
And BTW, i'm was not going to break NLR, i already told you, this day, there was a NASA Event (admins can check, i can upload a video of it, if admins want), i was going to there ... That's all!

How is that racist? I did not say "fuck the white french race". I said it specifically about you. And it slipped my mouth. Still no reason to kill a man. And yes, I know about the NASA but you still died around that area, I was just going to help you/warn you, and you left then came back and killed me. Then you "brag" about it on youtube. So saying fuck you is a reason to kill people? Then I would be in prison for a long long time.

If you got nothing to hide you can make that video public again. Oh never mind mine is now ready to be uploaded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUIgDzv2r...e=youtu.be
Pfff, this is my Youtube Channel, i can do whatever i want of my videos, if you have yours this is good ...
And about racism, it was, you'aren't right, because he said "F*ck French", and not "F*ck You Generation"
So YES, i deleted the video, but this is not a crime, i own my channel, i'm in my right to delete what i want and i'm in my right to upload what i want!

EDIT : Because i'm honest, i'm going to say something : I recognize that i shouldn't shoot the guy just because he said "f*cking french". And i understand what i did now, on the moment, i didn't realize what i did ... But now, someone told me that in real life "Do you kill people who insult you?", and i said no, so i understand what i did and i'm really, really sorry ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Sorry for saying that but *f*ck french is some kind a big insult also that insult . Also racism is if someone hate a character what he cant change so if he is french he is french, or also if you did mean it how it looks then it is.
Ok, we spoke OOC on the server and they said they were sorry and we came to an understanding that it was all of our fault. Mine for saying fuck you and them for killing me. I revoke the ban since they seem to be nice guys. You can put this thread in "denied".
Or also you can delete the thread .
Honza, Read the forum rules.[/align]
Denied.
As this has already been dealt with.