CDM, Stole weapon, Killed himself, random molotov
Name of player: [FL:RP] The Rock

SteamID: Can't find it...
Edit: my friend provided it for me, STEAM_0:0:42219061

Time in GMT: around 03 pm

Server: rp_EvoCity 33x

Summary: Me and my two friends (simoon and humla) were building around the lake, and then this guy came and CDMed my friend(humla), he got out of the car and stole his weapons, after that he tryed me to.He drove up to our gates and threw a molotov so me and my friend (simoon) tranqed him and hostaged him. then ran in to the fire and killed himself

Evidence:

before going in to the fire:
http://postimage.org/image/66zydh0nr/

after going in to the fire:
http://postimage.org/image/lfyguvmen/

I don't have proof of anything else.. sorry, but could you please check the logs ? my friend would like the weapons back.
Actually you random tranqed People's WHO come near youre base. And yes i got tranqd and got hostaged and they tranqed me when i stod near the fire i died becouse you guys tranq randomly even youre own teammates Got tranqed
(08-22-2012, 05:22 AM)Bobby Miller Wrote: Actually you random tranqed People's WHO come near youre base. And yes i got tranqd and got hostaged and they tranqed me when i stod near the fire i died becouse you guys tranq randomly even youre own teammates Got tranqed

We had a paintball event for the corleones! and the only good weapon for that is tranq.
The reason why we tranqed you was because there had been rebels before to raid us, so we were beeing careful. then you CDMed my friend so I got frikkin pissed.
I must LAUGH! you posta ban Req on me ?? you broke the rules not me. you might get your self banned.
(08-22-2012, 12:57 PM)Bobby Miller Wrote: I must LAUGH! you posta ban Req on me ?? you broke the rules not me. you might get your self banned.

How did we break the rules? Someone throws a molotov at us and you pop out of nowhere, of course they take you as a hostage. Then you walk in to the fire just to kill yourself which is against the rules.
(08-22-2012, 12:59 PM)Humla Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 12:57 PM)Bobby Miller Wrote: I must LAUGH! you posta ban Req on me ?? you broke the rules not me. you might get your self banned.

How did we break the rules? Someone throws a molotov at us and you pop out of nowhere, of course they take you as a hostage. Then you walk in to the fire just to kill yourself which is against the rules.

I got tranqed and i fell in the fire. and died how can that be my fault ??
You got tranqd, tied up and probably walked into the fire. I wasnt there when it happened because I got CDMd by you but with a minge like you this is a pretty good conclusion by me. Smile
(08-22-2012, 01:50 PM)Humla Wrote: You got tranqd, tied up and probably walked into the fire. I wasnt there when it happened because I got CDMd by you but with a minge like you this is a pretty good conclusion by me. Smile

You guys are minges. You Play paintball with a TranQ totally Fail RP. And you shoot youre own teammates another rulebreak. by you guys

+ Random TranQ when i was Tied up.
What else should we use for paintball ? ak 47?
I tranqed you because you broke fearRP and keept on walking when i told you to stop. You died of the fire.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator