Eric's Unban Request
Posting on Erics Behalf.

Your name: Eric

Your ban ID: 8263

Banned by: Console

Server: From both.

Involved: All the FL staff members that time, And the 'Other' Community

Why we should unban you:

It's been a couple months now that im banned, Im not sure when i was banned.
But i got banned for the reason of: NV Affliate, Because i was an administrator on that server.

I didn't help them in anyway to help them with the 'War' and after someone (WIll not metion his name) really tryed to start a war i resigned.
And because it's been so long im posting this unban request, Because i want to roleplay agian with some old friends. Simply this is the only server where you can roleplay seriouslly.
i prefer PassiveRP more then AggresiveRP ( but i do like Protection RP)

And that's why i'm asking for a second chance, I still remember Forceghost made an apoligy thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14201
And Nudelholz replied with: 'Please note that ForceGhost has only been unbanned to post this topic. The possibility to unban some of the NV staff members will be discussed by the admins and we will let you know about any changes.

I hope you will consider my unban request, and that i can play agian on FL.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i think it should be approved mainly becase he got banned joining another community, he did nothing wrong on the servers or on the forum

- Warned
(08-21-2012, 04:41 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: i think it should be approved mainly becase he got banned joining another community, he did nothing wrong on the servers or on the forum

And what do you have to do with this? Stop posting in the courthouse section without the rights to do it. User warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
F*ck no

- Warned
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-21-2012, 05:45 PM)Midget Wrote: F*ck no

Seriously?
This is freaking ridiculous, are you guys mentally disabled or something?

This is the last time I say it, STOP POSTING IN THE COURTHOUSE SECTION WITHOUT THE RIGHTS, YOU DAMN RIGHT NOW THAT TOO.
The situation has already been discussed and the outcome was that we won't be giving second-chances to **:RP affiliates.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.