Naildawg Unban
Your name: Naildawg

Your ban ID: 13902

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: Rp_EvoCity v33x

Involved: I did not know these players names i was only playing with a guy i met online.

Why we should unban you: My ban is for almost a month and is highly unreasonable for anything I did. There were six players on this server at the time me, two mafia, two chefs, and a police chief. Me and one other player were at the lake fishing. We got bored and decided hey lets go to the city and see what there doing so we get there and we stop in front of the nexus. Next thing we know a fence flies at us and our car is flipped over we get out and say what the heck and another prop kills my friend so I try to kill them and died. Then I got really pissed so I switched to ss and they were trying to steal a cop car I said dont do it and if you do next time I see you I'm killing you. I turn my back and one of them drive off. He comes back and prop kills me while I try to taze him. That's when I lost it and kept spawning and trying to kill him so in fact I did Rdm But I was not the only offender. Please take into consideration that I play on this server every-time I get on Gmod and try to get my friends to download the maps every time they get on.
It doesn't matter how many people are online, you changed to SS and killed them at least 11 times by what the logs state. The fact that you knew very well it was against the rules but still did it is even worse. Instead of an apology you explain on how unreasonable it is, smart move.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.