Hacking whilst i was not on?
Name: xiolitix^nl

Time/Date: unknown

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8919630

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: apperantly i've been cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering, when i was away for holidays.. i havnt been on for like 30 or 40 days.. and didnt install anything to tamper gameplay what so ever.. if so i want evidence i did..
"The object of war is not to die for your country.. But to make the other ... die for his."

[Image: dumpq.png]
logs show you was online on 2012-07-11 and 2012-07-10 and you had faphack
i removed those files a long time ago o.O even before i joined the server. reinstalled my computer 3x in the month i was not online.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8693/...llment.png

maybe i didnt delete all files. i recall that the .lua always loaded when i was starting up the game but never thought it was harmfull as i deleted all the files in my directory's probally not the .lua file. just a small mistake in deleting the files.
"The object of war is not to die for your country.. But to make the other ... die for his."

You have to remove the files in .lua because when I got banned I found out it was still files in my .lua folder even when i deleted the stuff that was in the addons.
yea i found that out..

point is why would i use hacks if i enjoy the server as it is.
why so late for a blacklist while i still have the files on my computer..
and why didnt the admin ask me if i'd had hacks i truthfully answered no then he could warn me about the anti hack that it is still regestering presence on my computer.. then i could just delete the ual files.

thing is this can be handeled more easy. now i almost have to explain everything that i ment no harm and that i'm innocent. i learned my lesson.. make sure to delete ALL files next time .

(08-20-2012, 12:52 AM)Temar Wrote: logs show you was online on 2012-07-11 and 2012-07-10 and you had faphack

Denied.