Unban PepDJ
Your name: PepDJ

Your ban ID: 14002

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I think I should be unbanned cause, first of all, I didn't jump with no reason. I was saying to all the people that I lost my police officer items cause a Black Market Dealer tied me with no RP action. Then, some another cop untied me and when I was scrolling the mouse to see if I had my items, they all dissapeared. Then I started asking in my microphone to anyone kill me. Some guy gets closer to me and say to me that I need to say in OOC to ask that. I said in OOC to kill me and in the micro "I lost my items, I lost my items". Then an admin appears and says to me a thing that I didn't understand, because of him micro being a bit awkward. I didn't hear him, cause of the micro, then I jumped from an house, because some guy put me there. I respawned, then some minutes later he banned me without any alert. That's my request, I hope you understand it. Ah! Sorry for my bad english.
I do not want to be rude, but why can't you answer my unban request? Soon the ban expires and you have not responded. Please, I'm waiting for an answer... Thank you Cheese

Greetings,
PepDJ
All I saw you doing was running around saying "KILL ME PLEASE KILL ME,HEY YOU KILL ME" then I brought you to the roof to speak with you. Told you, "If you jump I will ban you." I saw you look around for a couple of seconds and then off you went... Also if your brought to the roof by an admin.. Do you really think he was doing that so you could jump off?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I didn't even think that you was an admin. And I didn't understand your micro, it's not my fault... I was without my police officer items, but I am very sorry for that. I'm a bit new in that server, I play in another servers for some minutes and that things never happenned to me. I was thinking that was not a problem, I'm very sorry. If I made a mistake and If I don't have a reason to post this, please, give me only one chance. If I make another mistake in the server, you can ban me permanently. I promise I will not make any mistake, but give me one chance, please... I promise!

Greetings,
PepDJ
Denied
~User was found guilty
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub