Contraband and basing
Well since i made this topic about basing i think its rather stupid to make another one if its somewhat the same topic
Is this considered doom forting?

[Image: 2012-08-27_00003.jpg]
[Image: 2012-08-27_00002.jpg]

Jack put the top one above mine while i didn't make the agreement with him i didn't mind cause he improved my barrier against trespassing. I wasn't sure if it would have been considered Doom Fort if i made it at that height or a little lower but minges just kept propclimbing to get over it
If I'm being honest that base there looks to be higher then regulation allows. Though I'm not familiar with prop heights etc and so couldn't tell you for sure.
The regulation is 4 block high walls I believe, If people prop climb, screen shot them and post a ban request, you could also put a roof, so even if they do propclimb, they end up on top, and no access to the area you are restricting.
Its rather annoying that people just are so retarted they act like total retards going : TRESPASS LUL! every freaking time when you have a barricade or not. Its not only the minges that do these things but also roleplayers with a lot of roleplaying hours that keep doing it even when its been posted and stated numerous times that Trespassing is not allowed