[Selling] AWPs + BMW
Well I have found myself with a large number of AWPs.. I believe it's time to let some of them go..

AWPs- 15,000 Apiece

57- Currently in stock

BMW ~ Offer?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Ill buy 2
(08-17-2012, 12:03 PM)Statix Wrote: Ill buy 2

Gotcha Either add me or tell me when you'll be on.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
ermehged gemme one of dem
AWPs are walking out out the door! Come get yours! We even got an old BMW on a rug here!
BMW? 850k?
How do you have so many AWP's? Holy..
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
-As soon as somebody dies with a AWP a mystical blue ball comes up and the AWP sniper is scooped off the floor-
XD.
The following 2 users Like Geminii's post:
  • Haarek, Verenikin
(09-15-2012, 11:23 AM)hussyk2 Wrote: -As soon as somebody dies with a AWP a mystical blue ball comes up and the AWP sniper is scooped off the floor-
XD.

I chuckled but, I did a little trade.. A certain number of AWPs for a BMW.
Fiftyseven in stock, that is many.
I'll grab one of those then, I'll be available from 3PM - 11PM GMT+2.

Add me here.