Searching members
I do searching 5 new members for my organization, witch I hope truely to get started up on fearless RP (Gmod 13)

About the organization:
We have had a huge drop on members the last 4 month of personal reasons, some started working much other started high edication ect.. witch forced me to realize, that I have to take in new blood for holding the organization alive. We are not any clan/group/gang but a team of players who enjoy to play roleplay. The organization started way back when kudomiku was the only roleplay that actually had inventory which gave potential for longer and better roleplay. Since that, tons of servers had been upgreaded and tons of mods have been created. We have therefore played on alot of servers since that time.

Policy:
We are all equal in team and besides of our perma rules we are democratic. We do belive in loyalty and respect and do have general interests, like for example improve the roleplay on the server, make an effort to inspire new players to put more into the roleplay, then the ingame cash. We do respect the personal life and are sympathetic with peoples job, edication, hobbies and personal stuff.

Requests:
Having a mic
Does speak perfectly fine (english)
have/will downloading skype/ventrilo/teamspeak
minimum 20 hours weekly activety
+15 years old
Well known with fearless server rules.
Does not have ultra-light voice

We see personality as our highest value, we do ofcause see experiance as a potentially, but it does not necessarily means that the experianced candidates is privileged.

benefits:
sponsored donator status on the server
sponsored Garrys mod 13
we got more then 5 years experiance to share
Unlimited Cash (We susceptible to buy cash but as a part of our concept we prefer to earn it ourself and do everything in moderation)

I would prefer you to send me your skype add (if you got skype) for having a personal conversation, but you can also add: Ngaard13 (steam add)

- Thanks for your time and I hope some of you might me interestet

- Lasse Ngaard
Dont you feel safe behind that screen, while F***ing with me!

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under "-HL Mencken.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
Cool clan here
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • earl, Moisty
(08-17-2012, 01:40 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Cool clan here

As told, we are no clan Smile

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
Wat.

Dafuq is diz.
(08-17-2012, 12:15 PM)Lasse Ngaard Wrote: As told, we are no clan Smile

Then this "No Clan" should not be in the Clan Discussions.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Warior135
Well, you might be right, I will move the thread to a more suited place.

(08-17-2012, 01:40 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Cool clan here