Unban MiXEN - A mistake
Your name: MiXEN

Your ban ID: 13795

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: Both of them I suppose.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hey, I got banned for: cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering. I just got back to Fearless today, for like.. 3-4-5 months break, I'm not sure. I had a mod installed before that made my UI a bit simpler, I only have "one" eye, and stuff can be pretty hard to see. I might have had wallhack, I tried to install that loong time ago... but silly me couldn't get it to work, but w/e almost everyone tried that. I'm not a hacker, I've actually never used any on FL. When I got back today, I read that you got that new system.. that detects everything, so I went in and tried to uninstall that wh I previously tried to make work.. I didn't uninstall that other mod, since my brother made that for me. Can you help me out here, or explain how to clear out my garrysmod folder.

Cya soon.
bump.. can I get some help soon? Tounge
you have trooperhack
Yeah, I saw that. I had the lua file in my folder, I deleted it though.

As I said, I tried to get a working wallhack earlier, but I couldn't figure it out.. so I just let it stay in the folder without thinking about it.
well the fast that you left it there ment it was still there and loading, i dont know if you was using or not but you had it
this is the reason we dont perm striate away any more as people forget about old hacks and unless we witness usage of some kind ingame we cant be sure if actively using
Yeah, ofc. I love the new system tho, but can the ban get removed? - I just started out playing again, so I'm really excited about getting started.
I dont see a reason too remove it, it wasnt a false positive or anything

however I have decided in some cases I may offer 1 week reduction, and this is in exchange for all info regarding the hack
so PM me with a copy of the Hack and tell me its location you had it
I can use this info too improve my mod
(08-17-2012, 12:36 PM)Temar Wrote: I dont see a reason too remove it, it wasnt a false positive or anything

however I have decided in some cases I may offer 1 week reduction, and this is in exchange for all info regarding the hack
so PM me with a copy of the Hack and tell me its location you had it
I can use this info too improve my mod

You know what, I'll take the two weeks...

I didn't do anything wrong, I never even used it on the server.
Bad administration level - IT'S OVER 9000!

I must say, I believed in this server going the right way.. but now I see why people are quitting.

You even know what I'm talking about, this new system.. Ruxandra getting a million abuse threads, but nothing is done about it... more bans than usual.

Delete my thread, this is not worth it one bit.
So by your last statement you now saying you dont support the anti-hack
and wont help even with incentive
sound like the ban was deserved too me
and how Ruxandra admins and anything to do with her has nothing too do with this and you getting caught with a hack
Closing.