Minecraft Ship!
I do not promote Warez on Fearless public forums.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I can't get into this game :p

I get bored of playing on my own and my multiplayer wont load :p
(01-15-2011, 01:03 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I do not promote Warez on Fearless public forums.

Buy it or dont get it, torrenting is pathetic
(01-14-2011, 11:14 PM)Kenny Wrote: I havent played the game so I dont know much but... why is it just made of squares ? Tounge
Wel, the world of minecraft is more thank 8x the size of Earth, therefor, you will need a fucking super-computer should it be made realistic. So, it is made of blocks and has blocks so ordinary computers can run it, but you can always DL a HD texture pack if you hate the graphics. Anyway, It is just an epic game, but, them creepers gonna creep, zombies gonna zomb.

There is always a WTF BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM moment with creepers Cheese

But, yeah, motherf***ing fun! That's Minecraft, or a part of it.

(Bit carried away, sorry!)

i love minecraft, its the best... im glad its out of beta!
(11-19-2011, 07:02 PM)darkninja908 Wrote: i love minecraft, its the best... im glad its out of beta!

Err, this thread was made in the beginning of the year. Why did you reply in a 10 month old thread?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 2 users Like MikeyTheFox's post:
  • PrivateToast, Fleet Admiral Zapington
Why would you even look beyond several pages of old threads to find this to post in anyway...?

I get bored about a quarter of the way through the first page and stop.. Anything past the first 5 threads is old, therefore irrelevant and not worth my time, which is much better spend sorting out dragons in the land of Skyrim.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Eric