Unban request
Your name:Lifeordeath (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:15587 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:Zzzzap (Admin that banned you)

Reason:Admin Disrespect (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved:Gun dealer, (don't know name), me and admin (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: Well, I was president, and i got rdm'd, i call for an admin and zzzzap says in ooc "i can't baby sit you constantly" so i said i wasn't talk right at you so shut up and i get banned for 2 days for admin disrespect.
This ban was unorthodox. Someone mass prop killed and only got 60 min blacklist from props, i got a 2 DAY BAN! for admin disrespect. Could you unban me or atleast lower the ban... i'm sorry if it was anything CLOSE to disrespect but if you was me, you would be angry to...
(A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

(OOC) LiFeOrDeAtH: indeed, 33vd is shit, admins are terrible
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Dead Pixel: no he was about to arrest me for a brand new law so i
killed him
(<3) (OOC) DigitalDesiqn: it was a raid on the tresspase law
Player [FL:RP] Al Capone left the game (Disconnect by user).
(<3) (OOC) [FL] Zzzzap: Lifeordeath Im sick and tired of your admin disrespect, I can't
babysit you 24/7
(<3) (OOC) [FL] Zzzzap: I have a lot of things to take care of, did you notice I AM THE
ONLY ACTIVE ADMIN ON V33 RIGHT NOW?
(OOC) Biowulf: meow
(<3) (OOC) DigitalDesiqn: ^
(OOC) LiFeOrDeAtH: zzzzap shut up, i wasn't talking right to you, and you dont help
anyone, you shouldn't even be admin so shutup

What I said there i did not mean, i was just very angry because everyone who breaks the rules get away with it, so i was very angry, I'm very sorry for admin disrespect but 2 days just for that? i mean I seen people mass rdm and not get a ban..
I gave you two days because you constantly disrespect my work, and it doesn't matter what I do you will always swear.

Agreement made with user.

Ban lifted on probation.