Campus RP
Lightbulb 
I was planning on starting an RP called Campus RP. The Campus will be the main town in Evocity V2D. For example, KFC could be school cafeteria, Apartments or Tides could be Dorms, And there can be courses set up. We can even somehow try to get the pool to be part of campus, and have a swimming team. The police would be Campus PD, The president would be the President of the College. And chef's could work at the cafeteria. You would not be allowed to drive a car around, only use it for the outside of the campus. There can be activities such as Acting, Singing, and basketball if you can make a court. If a student is caught using contra, weapons, or drugs, The student will not be allowed back into the campus. All I need is good builders, an Admins help, and then I can make my first RP event. So please, leave input on what I should do the make a better RP!
I did a school RP . in the offices .. nobody showed up but 2 Tounge .
(08-15-2012, 05:37 PM)Rayne Wrote: I did a school RP . in the offices .. nobody showed up but 2 Tounge .
I think you came up to offices to start the school RP, Me,infernaw, and cownipple were setting up a music studio though :/
The following 1 user Likes Harry Ford's post:
  • Rayne