Evocity Pawn Shop - Buy - Sell - Trade
I am willing to buy a G3 sniper rifle, but your prices are too high. I can get an AWP for 15k. I am willing to discuss the price, my offer is 10k.
Cant afford to lose that much man, we gotta make a profit too.
I can meet you half way at 12, how does that sound?
Sounds good to me! Add me on Steam: Verenikin
I wan't to buy a lock pick and 1 Mac 10 and 2 Rifle ammo, how much would that be?
(08-22-2012, 04:31 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Sounds good to me! Add me on Steam: Verenikin
Excellent. Either me or Vitrox will add you to discuss the deal.
It will most likely be me, and thank you for purchasing items through Evo City Pawn Shop!

Zamar Wrote:I wan't to buy a lock pick and 1 Mac 10 and 2 Rifle ammo, how much would that be?
Unfortunately, the shop does not have any Mac 10's in its stock at the moment, and our rifle ammo has been reserved. I can supply you with a lockpick however, for $2700.
I am sorry for the inconvenience, truly.
(08-22-2012, 07:21 PM)Noobias Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 04:31 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Sounds good to me! Add me on Steam: Verenikin
Excellent. Either me or Vitrox will add you to discuss the deal.
It will most likely be me, and thank you for purchasing items through Evo City Pawn Shop!

Zamar Wrote:I wan't to buy a lock pick and 1 Mac 10 and 2 Rifle ammo, how much would that be?
Unfortunately, the shop does not have any Mac 10's in its stock at the moment, and our rifle ammo has been reserved. I can supply you with a lockpick however, for $2700.
I am sorry for the inconvenience, truly.
Hey sorry for that, I do not need it anymore. Would you like to buy a AWP?
Inventory Updated!
I have just secured a deal purchasing the company $49,600 worth of weapons for $35,000.
The weapons will be added to the official inventory and up for purchase very soon, in the meantime, here is the new inventory.

1x MP5
2x Molotov Cocktails (donated)
8x TMPs
1x UMP .45s
17x Mac 10s
6x USPs
5x Glocks
1x P228
3x Fivesevens (donated)
6x Desert Eagles (donated)

Thank you to lee_myung_jae for your donation of many weapons, as well as selling them for such a low price.
I greatly appreciate your business.

Vitrox, I am going to need reimbursment since I paid for this out of pocket, due to the unavailability of company funds. When you get the chance, meet me so I can exchange the weapons and get reimbursed, also, update the inventory and remove $35,000 from the company funds. Thanks!
Is the shop going to be open any time soon or can someone meet me some time so I can give you my donation. I am online most of the day so just PM me.
I am actually online now, on v2d.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • earl
Sorry for not being online the last couple of days, but I'm back now!
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!