Evocity Pawn Shop - Buy - Sell - Trade
(08-18-2012, 09:13 PM)hellshell Wrote: Well, I have a great offer,

I'll sell you 1 lockpick for 500 dollars.
And 2 augs for only 6,500 dollars each!

I'll take the lock and the 2 AUGs for $12,500
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
well, deal!
I'll meet you in-game
I'm on V2.
I can't be online right now, i'll be on tomorrow.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Vitrox
Sure thing.
*A letter drops in at the Evocity Pawn Shop's office*

Good day, Evocity Pawn Shop encorperations.

Allow me to introduce myself. Name's Wayne Toward. Businessman, husband and a member of the Carpe Diem society league.
It has come to my attention that you're driving this little store with quite a lot of success.

This is why I have come to you. To ensure the future in your coorperation and make your life or/and finances a little more bright, I'd like to finance the whole company.
Take it from a businessman, I hate to see future potential partners vanquish in the shame of poverty and bad costumers.

Of course financing is not just a word, no no. Behind this lies a true fascinating of your coorperation as a whole.
The idea behind this is nothing less than brilliant and if I am not missinformed then you are already growing.
On the other hand the problem with growth is of course again, economy. Money makes the world spin around, isn't that what they say.

New employess, new warehouses, new offices and new stores. It's expensive, I think we can all come to an agreement in that statement.
To make sure you will have no trouble affording this, I'd like to hand over 170.000 US dollars to whoever is in charge of your financing systems.

I hope that you will grow and become what I can feel you will become. As a good friend of mine once told me: "Invest small, earn big".

Have a wonderfull day, and I hope to see you soon.

- Kind regards, Wayne Toward, Carpe Diem society league.
The following 6 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Noobias, Vitrox, Lee_myung_jae, def Delight, kevalalajnen, GeorgeTheBoy
I'd like to sell some stuff. I need the cash for a new car.

I have:
3 Keypad Cracker - Market price: $2,000 each - Want to get: $1,900 each.
3 Glock - Market price: $250 each - Want to get: $200 each.
3 Mac 10 - Market price: $1,500 each - Want to get: $1,450 each.
1 Trabant - Market price: $15,000 each - Want to get: $10,000 each.
2 Small Pockets - Market price:$2,500 each - Want to get: $2,500 each.

Total Market Price: $27,750 - Total wanted price:$25,650

Pm wazup000 ingame if you want to buy.
(08-18-2012, 10:36 PM)StillAlive Wrote: *A letter drops in at the Evocity Pawn Shop's office*

Good day, Evocity Pawn Shop encorperations.

Allow me to introduce myself. Name's Wayne Toward. Businessman, husband and a member of the Carpe Diem society league.
It has come to my attention that you're driving this little store with quite a lot of success.

This is why I have come to you. To ensure the future in your coorperation and make your life or/and finances a little more bright, I'd like to finance the whole company.
Take it from a businessman, I hate to see future potential partners vanquish in the shame of poverty and bad costumers.

Of course financing is not just a word, no no. Behind this lies a true fascinating of your coorperation as a whole.
The idea behind this is nothing less than brilliant and if I am not missinformed then you are already growing.
On the other hand the problem with growth is of course again, economy. Money makes the world spin around, isn't that what they say.

New employess, new warehouses, new offices and new stores. It's expensive, I think we can all come to an agreement in that statement.
To make sure you will have no trouble affording this, I'd like to hand over 170.000 US dollars to whoever is in charge of your financing systems.

I hope that you will grow and become what I can feel you will become. As a good friend of mine once told me: "Invest small, earn big".

Have a wonderfull day, and I hope to see you soon.
p
- Kind regards, Wayne Toward, Carpe Diem society league.

*A nicely written letter appears on Waynes desk.*

Wayne, I cannot thank you enough for your generosity and faith in our company. We share the same vision you do and are glad to find others who do as well. Especially in a time of need like now, a few extra dollars go a long way to drive home the point that we truly are a business that is here to stick around.

I am honored to have such a large donation from such a reputable man, and group for that matter. I wish you great luck from here on with everything, and will discuss details of the currency exchange with you in private from here on.

Many, many thanks.
Connor Hennesy, EvoCity Pawn Shop Co-Owner.
The following 2 users Like Noobias's post:
  • Vitrox, def Delight
I appear to have a BMW in my garage that I'd like to get rid of, I may pass by EvoCity in the next couple of days, and I may come inside your pawnshop and make a deal with you. We'r not speaking money here.
Sincerely, Def.

"Sent 20.08.2012, 23.29 GMT+1"
The following 1 user Likes def Delight's post:
  • Vitrox
(08-20-2012, 09:30 PM)jonify Wrote: I appear to have a BMW in my garage that I'd like to get rid of, I may pass by EvoCity in the next couple of days, and I may come inside your pawnshop and make a deal with you. We'r not speaking money here.
Sincerely, Def.

"Sent 20.08.2012, 23.29 GMT+1"

I guess we'll see you around some day, see you then!