Verenikins unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Verenikin

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 13572

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Killjoy

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) I am pretty sure it is a global ban, but the incident happened on v33x.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me, and this guy. No admin was involved in the incident, as I was banned due to a ban request being accepted.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Because I was banned due to a lie. I did not RDM him. Yes, I did roleplay as a Communist rebel, but I've done that before with admins being online. Well, the Communism thing is now cleared up, I guess, so that part of the ban was fair. But I did not RDM him. In fact, he was the one RDM'ing. If you look at his evidence, you'll see that both me and another player were searching for him. I saw him RDM'ing, and decided to track him down. I simply avenged the deaths of other people (not my self).

This is why, I ask for the ban to be shortened, not removed, and to be about roleplaying as someone/something which is not allowed, instead of RDM. I did not RDM him.

The thread can be found here.
Your excuse for RDMing him is actually considered backseat administrating.
(08-13-2012, 11:01 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Your excuse for RDMing him is actually considered backseat administrating.

I was avenging the fallen rebel members! He RDM'ed at least one of them.

I would consider that some sort of RP, IRL if you kill a member of a group, the other members wont be very happy... I actually considered hostaging him, but if I tried to hostage him in public, there would be a big chance that someone, maybe a cop, tried to stop me. The amount of minges in that very moment was quite high.

I don't really know if this helps my case, but he returned to his place of death in like 2-3 minutes after he died.

Anyways, I don't consider my actions backseat administrating, I consider them revenge. He did kill at least one rebel. You can see that the other rebel guy is saying "he's right here".
I have lowered your suspension by 2 days as an act of good will. However keep in mind that we do not promote aggressive RP as such.